Here are tips which can help you when you meet a new guy.
- Conversation- it’s important. Can you enjoy each other’s conversation…does he get your sense of humor…do you get his?
- Do you both have mutual interests. Does he take a genuine interest in what you like.
- What triggers him. If he has a bad temper or is quick to get angry that is usually a red flag and can cause problems down the line.
- Ask your parents for advice. Talk with your mum, auntie, grandma, big sister about who you like. They know and they can also guide you to make good decisions.
- Fatherly advice, whether he is your biological father, a brother or uncle a mans advice can help. Men know men and they will also know if the guy is serious once they meet him or get to hear a little bit about him.
- Check his heart…not literally but his motive. Does he have good character…is he honest, does he give to others out of generousity?
- Take your time. No need to rush anything. Create your boundaries. Date in open places and build a friendship. If he’s serious he will stick around.
- Make sure he is SINGLE!
Story by Melissa Nana Takyiaw